Saturday, April 9, 2011

Guess Who I Met?

I don't know how many of you followed The Bachelor this last season, but if you did, I'm sure you remember Michelle!
She was the contestant who everyone thought was crazy from Salt Lake. I agreed at first, but as the show went along I started to really like her. Bay and I just thought she was so funny! I didn't want her to win, Emily was my favorite the whole time, but she made the show so interesting and entertaining! So you can imagine how excited I was when I heard she'd be going to the Layton Hills Mall on the 8th to do a DVD signing for her new movie Midway to Heaven! I'd never seen the movie, but I hope to soon!

Anyways, Kenzie and her brother Trevor came with me and we were there waiting an hour early! It worked too because we were the first ones in line! We got her autograph and pictures with her! It was so cool!!!! I even got one for Bay as a surprise. (:


Me and Michelle! She was SO sweet! She told Kenzie and I how cute we were! Plus I asked if she knew if Brad and Emily were still together and she said they were and that she thinks they're so cute! Apparently they're doing great! I told her how much I loved her on The Bachelor and she said I was sweet. Ha ha. Poor girl, she was amazing! I feel bad that everyone thinks she is insane!

Me and Kenzie and Michelle

Us with Curt, the star of Midway to Heaven. He was so funny too! He said he was just there to open the DVD cases for Michelle and Brittany. He got there first and they were playing Midway to Heaven there, so he goes over to where some people are watching it and goes, "What are you watching?" They tell him, look back at him, and do a double take. He says, "Hmmm never heard of it." Ha ha ha! And when we asked for a picture with the whole cast, he's like, "Oh, would you like me to take it for you?" Just a funny guy. He saw our pictures of Michelle when he walked in and he told us he'd just gotten off the phone with her and she was on her way. I was so excited and nervous! I saw her walk through the door and basically started freaking out. It was great.! (:

Us with Michelle, Curt, and Brittany

Me and the autographed picture of Michelle!

Oh it was the coolest day ever. A lot more excitement than I've had in a long time!

4 comments:

olivia said...

Hello!
Just wanted to let you know that you are the winner of the Cherry Blossoms print from the Liquid Sunshine giveaway at HorseFeathers. The post is here: http://ofhorsefeathers.blogspot.com/2011/04/liquid-sunshine-winners-announced.html
You hadn't emailed so I figured you ought to be notified.

olivia said...

Yes, that email is right... it isn't in my spam folder or anything, hmm. Try robinblogdesigns@gmail.com.

olivia said...

Still nothing... why don't you just comment on horsefeathers with your email, and I won't publish it?

bayleebug said...

Awwww...you are SUCH a doll!!! :) I was FREAKING OUT when I found out you met her! And THEN you even got me her autograph!! :) You are the BESTEST BFF evs! Love ya girl! :)