Thursday, April 14, 2011

Spring Break!!

This year I had a basically totally incredible spring break. (: Didn't go anywhere cool but totally had a great time!! Things I did:
1) Kenzie and I got Taylor Swift tickets! We used this promo, presale code to get good seats for a good price! (: I can't wait, I'm SO excited!!! Of course, it's not til September, so I have quite awhile!


2) Got, started, and finished Matched. Absolutely adored this book. It was amazing. Incredible. I can't say enough good about it! Can't wait for Crossed to come out this fall! (: Read it, you'll be happy you did.


3) Hung out with Baylee, Brady, Brayden, Tyler, Kenzie, Logan, pretty much everybody. (: We had some great times! Gotta love the fun memories!

4) Went to see The Source Code. Great movie. (: I liked it!

5) Went to Bri's 16th birthday party! Seriously. Everyone's 16. Except me. I hate it. Why was I born so late!? Ha ha.

6) And finally, won a prize from the Liquid Sunshine Giveaway! I've never won anything, so this was way
exciting! I won a $20 gift card here and I'm looking forward to picking out what I want! Plus, got an honorable mention for my entry in Mikayla's photo challenge and had a lot of fun doing it! It was great!

But now, back to school sadly. It's crazy how fast this year has gone by though! Only a month and a half! It's mid-term monday, plus we start the CRT testing! Ah! It blows my mind. High school is flying. Well, looking forward to summer none the less!

1 comment:

Mikayla said...

Do you have matched? If you do is there any chance you'd let me borrow it? (:
I want to read it so bad!