Sunday, April 3, 2011

Liquid Sunshine!

Liquid Sunshine @ HorseFeathers


A couple firsts for me today, because I've never done a blog party either! Love the items being given away so I'm entering. (:

Favorite season, and why? I love summer! School's out, my birthday's in July, and it's the only season where it doesn't snow here in Utah.]

How would your describe your personal style? I'd say my style is really girly. I love florals and ruffles, tons of jewlery, and I can't get enough dresses and skirts.

What's one weird thing you can do? (The stranger the better!)  I'm double jointed so I can turn my arm all the way around so that my elbow bends the opposite way. I can also spell the word "blood" with my fingers.

Rain or shine?
Shine! I just don't understand why people love the rain so much!

Confession time....what's a flaw of yours? I procrastinate so much. I always say I'm going to learn from it, but I never do. I can't figure out why I do it since it just stresses me, but I do it anyway!

Favorite music? Taylor Swift is my favorite artist! I love all her songs! And basically whatever else is on the radio at the time!

Have you ever made a decision you instantly regretted? What was it? I've made a lot of decisions I regret, but not any big ones I regretted instantly. But all the time, I will say something to someone and then instantly regret it because I know they'll be mad at me for it. I need to learn to think about things before I say them.....

Who do you admire/look up to? I admire Jon Schmidt. He's one of the most incredible pianists/composers ever. I hope to be half as good at the piano as he is someday.

You've just won an unlimited lifetime supply of.....what? Money, then I could have an unlimited lifetime supply of every other thing you can buy!

If you were an animal, what would you be? Realistically, a giraffe because they're tall and clumsy just like me. What would I want to be? A cute little bird. I've always wanted to fly!

If you knew you were going to die in a year, what would you do with your time? I'd want to see everything and do everything! I'd do everything possible on my bucket list, and make sure to spend a lot of time with all those I love. I'd find a way to enjoy every moment.

You're now a gazillionaire...where do you go to spend your money? I'd like to think I'd spend some of it on charities, but also I'd buy tons of clothes, buy myself a nice car, nice cell phone, and whatever else I wanted, then I'd travel the world, and use some money to go to college. (:

Classical music: love it or hate it? I've played a lot of classical music and for the most part I don't like it. The only classical song I love to play is Fur Elise. Other than that? Please give me modern pieces.

Phobias? I hate tongues. I think they're disgusting. Also, I'm really afraid of dying young, and missing out on a lot. Lastly, I'm afraid of failure. I'm such a perfectionist that doing things wrong scares me. For instance, messing up in a piano recital, or screwing up my 4.0.

Hop on a plane and go live somewhere for a year...where is it, and why? France. I've been dying to go ever since I started taking French in 7th grade. Beautiful language, incredible landmarks, fashion capital of the world, and it'd give me some amazing vacations since it's so close to other countries like Italy, England, and Greece!

Are you an extrovert or an introvert? I'd say I'm an extrovert. I might be kind of shy when I first meet a person, but for the most part I'm pretty outgoing!

Would you/do you perform on stage? Oh yes. (: I love it. I like to show people what I can do! It's fun to have so many people watching you. I used to get really nervous, but now with countless piano recitals and pageants, I love it.

Enter if you want! (: You have til the 10th! I'd love to read your answers!

1 comment:

Imogen said...

Another girly style! You're the first one I've seen in this whole blog party. Nice going.
Imogen
www.dancingdragonflysisters.blogspot.com