Sunday, April 24, 2011

On my mind...

1) I don't start driving with my driving instructor for driver's ed until May 17th! That's forever away dang it!

2) So while everybody went to prom last night, me and my non 16 year old friends, Brayden and Brady, partyed it up! We went bowling at Sparetime, played the arcade games, and then played rock band. (: Woo! We had more fun than I would have had at prom anyways. ;)

3) Easter was great! A beautiful time of year to think about the Atonement and that through it's power, we can return to live with our heavenly father someday.

4) CRT's are the worst.

5) Is it ok if I actually don't memorize 11 pages of music by next month? Ok thanks. (:

6) This cute video! (:


7) And finally, counting down the days til summer...

1 comment:

Mikayla said...

seriously. pretty much my life exactly.