Saturday, May 14, 2011

I Hate Public Bathrooms

Really I do. They're just so gross. And to think about who has used them before you? Nasty. So why am I posting this now? Well this week I've had a couple of weird bathroom experiences.

1) Went in the stall, sat down, and look up to see written on the stall, "You're amazing. Don't ever let anyone get you down." Wow, I just love getting uplifted in the bathroom. Can't tell you how good it makes me feel to know that some random person I don't even know, thinks I'm amazing. YES! I feel great. And it was the perfect place to think about it too! Everyone loves to think about how amazing they are while they're going to the bathroom! Seriously people.....

2) During guitar 8th period, I used the hall pass, and walk in the bathroom to see a guy sitting there on the ground using his cell. Yes, a guy. I don't know if he was taking pictures or texting or what. At first I kinda freaked out thinking I was in the wrong bathroom. After I determined I wasn't, I gave him this look like, what're you doing?!?! He just looked back at me like I was insane, and I walked on out of there..... Awkward.

How about I never use a bathroom that is not mine, EVER again? K thanks. (:

1 comment:

Mikayla said...

TOTALLY agree! Yuck!