Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The Zoo!!

 Today we got to go to the zoo for a biology field trip!!! Oh it was so much fun! (: The weather turned out to be beautiful!! I was so happy after all the rain lately! It was just perfect! Loved seeing all the animals! Especially the baby ones! And spending time with my friends! I loved the totally epic train ride, the delicious churro, and the fun bus rides! (: Most amazing day in a long while!!
 Tiger!!

 Giraffes are my absolute favorite!!! Love them! Plus, they helped the truth come out... ;) Ha ha.

Don't really know what this is, but it looked adorable sleeping all wrapped up like this!

Elephant!! (:

Picture! (: Just ignore the fact that my eyes are shut. (:

Some kid I don't know, Gus, Daniel, Katie, Brayden, Me! (:



Cutest baby lemurs ever!!

Oh it was an awesome day. (: And so much better than school!!!

No comments: