Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Memorial Day!

For Memorial Day this year, my family and I went to Lagoon. (: It was miserable at first, but turned out to be amazing! When we got there, it was raining, windy, and just plain cold. Going on the rides actually hurt, it was so bitterly cold!! I didn't even want to go on any! Luckily, after lunch, the sun came out and started shining and I could feel it's beautiful warmth! So grateful for that! The best part of it was, since people thought the weather would be terrible, no one was there! Isaac and I got to just walk up to all the rides and get on with no line to wait in! It was incredible!! Especially where Spider and Wicked are concerned.

In the end, it was a perfect day! After we left, we went to the Pizza Factory for dinner and then I got to hang with Brady for awhile! I love days off of school!! Especially this week, since I can literally taste summer! Only a couple days away!! AH! (:

No comments: