Saturday, May 14, 2011

Wicked!!!!

For Kenzie's birthday this year, her mom surprised her with tickets to see Wicked in Boise! My mom and I got to tag along and boy, we sure had ourselves an adventure! The play was amazing! Absolutely incredible! The cast did such a good job! I want to be Galinda!!! She's like my idol! She was so dang cute! Just my type of girl. (:

We had a LOT of car trouble! Kenzie had to have us take her car because she has anxiety problems about driving in other people's cars. But they had just bought this used car, and they didn't really know how to use it yet! We named the car, a her, "G." (: First of all, the whole time we didn't have air conditioning the entire time! It was so dang hot! I had to roll down the windows and stick my legs out of the car cause I was melting! Then we ran out of gas in the middle of nowhere, "the land," and we ended up having to go to this ghetto gas station! They had alpacas out in the front for people to pet, "Baby Rattlers" on display inside and all sorts of signs telling you to enter with caution and not make any sudden movements (I was terrified, but they ended up just being baby rattles... wow. ha ha.), and a can attached to a string for "local calls only!" Goodness gracious. Craziest gas station of my life. Also the gas cap broke off the car. If anything could go wrong, it did.

Then we got lost about a million times! We got lost whenever we went anywhere! We had to ask for directions so many times it was ridiculous!

Kenzie and I learned that our mothers are insane. I may be emotionally scarred for the rest of my life.

Had tons of fun shopping and going out for yummy food!

The weirdest hotel layout of our lives.

Super cool earring lost and found experience.

And so much more! Picture time!

 Loved the alpacas. (: Ha ha too funny!




 Scary, ghetto, hilarious, most random gas station of my life.

 Kenz and I eating at Chili's!

At Wicked! Such a fantastic cast and play! So cute!!


Oh G..... (:

Yay! I love the Cheesecake Factory! I die over Oreo cheesecake. Even if it's like 12,000 calories. (:

Jodi was continually making everybody laugh! She made the craziest faces, sometimes on purpose, others on accident, for her pictures. And she is just the funniest person alive! Ah!

I think I'll be buying my car from Fairley Reliable Bob's! At least their honest! Ha ha oh my.

 Seriously, Idaho has the weirdest signs!

Our whole Wicked group! (:

Ignore this part, cause it's not gonna make any sense. Just things I want to remember about this crazy trip!: "He's a paintist?!"..."Do you like Justin Bieber?" "Nooo." "But you have to, you're daughters love him!" "I meant YEAH!"..."Dad, we're out of gas in the middle of nowhere. What do we do?!" "You guys are retarded!!!"..."He was getting a little touchy feely in that one scene when they were kneeling in the woods." "Yeah the program says ...he was just in a Broadway play called Kinky Boots."..."The blue turf is RIGHT THERE. I have to see the blue turf!!!!"..."Those pants look sweet on you!" "I know! You're hot!"..."'Sup?!" "'Sup, guys?!"..."Like a good neighbor, State Farm is there...with a gas station!!!"..."I love G, but she's way too hot!"..."How do you know when a car is overheating?"..."Local calls only."..."You're gonna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul! How did you guys not cry?!"...."Great. You think I'm old AND fat."...."Hahaha.... Um. There was that whole 4 times thing but no one wants to remember that!!"..... ‎"What now?! What now?! What now?!"..."Remember that one movie?!? With that blonde girl?! She used to be married to that one guy! And she was in that one movie! Where they sang that one song! *uses lots of charade movements*"..."Tell them we're on 16th and Rite Aid!"

Pretty much, it was an incredible weekend!

No comments: