Sunday, June 24, 2012

Brayden's Birthday!

Brayden just turned 17!(: I love birthdays!(: I was able to spend his birthday with him this year and it was just so much fun! (:

First I had the plan to go kidnap him and take him to breakfast. I was all excited to wake him up and even had silly string for the occasion. I got to his house at 7:40 and went up to his room, but he was sitting up, already awake. Totally ruined that plan! Ha ha(: Who's up that early in the summer?! Certainly not me. (: But it works. (: Took him to breakfast in his pajamas, we had a good time. (:



Then took him back to his house so he could get ready for the day, but then my car died in his driveway. Totally dead, wouldn't even make a noise. I was parked behind his car, so he had to do some seriously skilled driving to get his car backed out, turned around, and then pulled in backwards so our cars could be nose to nose. He jumped it for me, and I drove it home quickly before it died again, so that was an adventure. (:

After that little incident, we got to go to Lagoon! It was so much fun to be there with him, definitely the perfect day! 
White Roller Coaster(:

Music Maker?? Can't remember what it's called(:

Sky Ride(:

And the Ferris Wheel, which we loved (: And that I have an obsession with photographing.


After Lagoon, we went back to his house to watch Elf. Yeah it's June, but it's his birthday and he loves it so whatever!(: 

I struggled trying to decide what to get him, boys are literally the hardest people to shop for, but ended up going with a personalized lacrosse ball and display case with his name and number on them. It turned out really cool and I think he liked it!(: 

No comments: