Monday, June 4, 2012

Junior Year - Take Four.

11th grade is officially history. I literally can not fathom how fast this school year went by! It's absolutely crazy! My favorite year ever, with some amazing, fantastic memories! I finished out the year keeping my 4.0 strong! (: Lowest grade 4th term? 97%. I am really proud of myself for achieving this goal! I only have one more year to go, I think I can do it!

Classes this year were a lot of fun. Having at least one friend in every single one of my classes made things great(:

The one class I won't be sad to see go, even a little bit, is French. That breaks my heart to say, because up until this year, French has always been my favorite class. My teacher was awful this year. I didn't learn anything, and we really didn't get along. I feel like I wasted a lot of time in there, she just didn't know how to teach.

Yoga was surprisingly perfect for me. Great de-stresser. I'm going to miss it.

CE Interior Design is bittersweet to leave. It was so much work, but it was a lot of fun too!

Basically, I'm going to miss some of my teachers a lot.

But, next year will be amazing I'm sure! Has to be, it's my last!

What a wonderful junior year I've had!!

First year to go to dances:





Got to hang out with some new amazing people:



Got a job:

And had some of the craziest adventures. Junior year has been really good to me, I'm so sad to see it go. I'll remember this year forever!!

No comments: