Sunday, June 24, 2012

Summer Fun.



The best part of summer is swimming right?(: Brady and I went to Roy Pool and had a blast. 

Of course when you consider it's the first time of the year my skin is seeing that much sun, there were some serious consequences. We got so burnt. It hurt. Bad.

The next day, all we did was eat frozen foods, watch Woman in Black, and smother ourselves in Aloe Vera. Big time, that stuff saved us, even though we were still pretty miserable.

The pain's got now, and I have a little color to me, so I'm feeling good about it all now(:

Also went shopping at City Creek with Bay! I'd never been before but I'm officially in love. I'd actually like to live there. It's just simply fantastic. ♥

Spent a ton of money and had a blast, even with the minor incidents of getting totally lost and parking issues. 

We ate at Kneaders and it was probably the best choice we made that day. Delicious sandwiches and frozen hot chocolate. Literally my favorite. 

Funniest part? (: After trying on some clothes, Baylee was putting her outfit back on and zipped her shirt into her skirt. I tried to unjam it, pulling on it for like 20 minutes, but it was totally stuck! We even ripped the shirt in our efforts but never got it out. So she walked around City Creek with her zipper almost all the way down the rest of the day. SO hysterical. (:

I seriously love summer.

No comments: