Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Halloween 2012.

 

Halloween is such a fun holiday. This year I didn't even have to work, so that was exciting.
Started the day out by carving pumpkins with Brady!
Mine was a Titans pumpkin(:
 
 
Lots of guts...(:
 
After that Brady helped me ask Brayden to Sadies!!! It was kind of spontaneous, but it was a lot of fun.
 
I made a poster that said, "It's no trick that it'd be a treat to take you to Sadie's since I love your guts!" It was cute since it was Halloween. We put the poster on his porch and spread the pumpkin guts around it too and then doorbell ditched it hoping they'd think it was trick-or-treaters. Well there was a catch. We decided to play a little trick on him so we put the letters to another girl's name on candles and threw them in the guts. He was expecting me to ask him so we thought it'd be fun to freak him out a little. Sure enough, it definitely worked. In fact, it worked a little too well. (: He was slightly upset and when he texted me, I knew I couldn't let it go on for too much longer. So that night, instead of the next day like I was planning, I took him this.
Thought it was pretty cute(: He was relieved but it was a lot of fun for me. Good thing he's such a good sport and will still go with me after that. (: I can't wait for Sadies!
 
 Last thing we did was go to this creepy old house. It was soooo sketchy - perfect for Halloween.
 
 









 
Creepiest house ever.
Wish I had more pictures, but we ran into some footprints that were either blood or red paint. And we left. Immediately. Couldn't even handle that.
 
So scary!
 
It was a fantastic Halloween. Hope you all had a wonderful Halloween too!

No comments: