Sunday, November 18, 2012

State Football Game.

Titan Football this season has been absolutely incredible. We've killed everyone that we've played and had an undefeated season. Even in the semi-finals last week when three of our star players were out, the team managed to pull together to best Bingham. Our football team gives our school a lot of pride, and for good reason. It's amazing to watch everyone come together to cheer them on! Our student section is absolutely crazy.

Well, the championship game didn't go so well. In fact, it was brutal..... I felt like every other team we've played because we lost so bad. But it's ok, because we made it that far. And maybe we would've had a chance if those players hadn't been out. And I'm proud of our football boys, and I'm SO proud to be a Titan. Titan for life.

One of the best parts about the State games is that we get out of school to go watch them at the Rice-Eccles stadium at the University of Utah. I got to go with my friends and we always had so much fun.
(:

Semi-Finals Game:
 
We got free chocolate milk sunglasses. (:

Me, Taylor, Kena, and Baylee(:

Best friends(:


 
Wonderful victory. (:
 
Championship Game:
 
Riding FrontRunner down to the game with my girls(:


And sulking in our loss at City Creek after for fun and food. (:
 
I've loved watching these games, and I'm sad that'll be my last high school football game.
But I'm so happy we had such an awesome season. (:
Made it so far, and have a lot to be proud of!
 

No comments: