Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thanksgiving Break.

I love Thanksgiving Break.
Gives me a chance to get caught up with my life.
 
And I'm feeling good!
 
Got to meet Brianna's baby Emily over the break, and I love her! She's more adorable than words can say. Cutest baby.
What a sweet little face!
 
Got my blood drawn for the first time. Terrible, horrible experience. Four doctors in there having to hold my arm down as I screamed and thrashed around. All to find out that I'm 100% healthy, so there really was no point in me going through that.
 
And of course, black Friday shopping. We look awesome for 2 AM, but no worries, Bay got her dream laptop after we waited for hours, and then we got some wonderful deals on cute clothes. Best day of the year shopping wise.
Love my friends!
 
Don't want to go back to school. At all.

No comments: