Saturday, June 26, 2010

Girls Camp 2010

I am back from Girls Camp! I'd been dreading it for sooo long that it's nice to have it over with! Although I actually enjoyed myself this time! (: WAY better than last year. (: This year at Girls Camp I:
♥ Went on a 5 mile hike but my group got lost and had to go an extra 1/2 - 1 mile.
♥ Made insanely cute crafts! I.E. Lanterns, necklaces, bracelets, stepping stones with our footprints in them, and shrinky dink bracelets.
♥ Got a cute purple/green "Faith in Every Footstep" hoodie.
♥ Played Madi Brophy at speed and our tournament ended in my favor 10-8!
♥ Learned how to play B.S.
♥ Got my hair french braided cool by Heidi.
♥ Went on the zip line around 76 times.
♥ Slept in a cabin instead of in tents. (YES.)
♥ Shot two guns!
♥ Was harassed by the world for my love of animals. They told me so many stories about killing animals and dead things. Goodness sakes.
♥ Learned about stars and constellations.
♥ Got a crown from my secret sister!
♥ Went snipe hunting.
♥ Roasted starbursts and was Heidi's starburst roasting apprentice.


That's about it. Yay for my own bed again though! (:


No comments: