Sunday, June 13, 2010

Pageant Memories (And lots of pictures!)

First I just need to say how much I freaking love Brinley! She is so talented, beautiful, and inspiring!! She makes me want to be just like her! She is a phenomenal pianist and she's a remarkable person. I have had SO much fun being with her through this whole year and I'm going to miss her like crazy! I know she'll do amazing at Miss Utah next week!


Yep, Princess Prep academy was still so much fun!


Marla is so amazing. She has been a wonderful director to work with and I owe her so much. She puts in countless hours for our benefit and she is just fantastic. Not to mention, super trendy for a pregnanat lady! (:

Bay and I at the Outback Luncheon Fundraiser! (: That was great and super yummy!



Me and Lynds! She's so darling!! I love her to death! (:

Me and Mandi! Thanks for coming to support me! (:

Me and Brinley at rehearsal. We have a blast together! (:

Thanks goes to everyone who was involved with my life this year. It's the most memorable one yet. I loved every second of it and I wouldn't trade the experience for everything. I've made so many friends and had so much fun!





No comments: