Sunday, June 13, 2010

Miss Syracuse Pageant 2010!

After the Teen pageant I stayed to watch the Misses! I had been around them a lot and I was extremely anxious to see who would win! I couldn't have guessed it like I guessed the teens! It was so fun to see Bailey Johnson win queen after coming back from being 1st attendant last year! I thought she was beautiful! She held herself together beautifully! She is an especially great dancer too! Great poise and soo pretty. First attendant was Carly Hawker. She sang a French opera for her talent. It was phenomenal. Second attendant was Mckenzie Fisher. She was my personal favorite so I wish she'd done better but that's ok. There's always next year! She had the cutest dance routine! And she was so outgoing and kind to everyone! And Shannah Thorne recieved the Heart of Syracuse award. She was very deserving of it! (Ha ha funny thing is, she played Tarantella for her talent too! It was a condensed version since she only had ninety seconds and I had all the time in the world, but I thought it was funny! Julie gave us the same song... Ha ha she was a pageant girl, she should know better! I just hope that the judges didn't compare her version to mine since the judges were the same for both pageants! I hope it didn't influence them for good or bad!) It was so incredible to watch beautiful amazing Brinley emcee and do her talent! She is the best pianist in the world and I hope to be just like her some day! She played "Suggestion Diabolique" just like she did last year. If you want to hear it, it's on my playlist on the sidebar! She has inspired me to learn it too! I'm going to ask Julie about it at my next lesson! She just is soo amazing to me. Ryan was really funny!! One thing he said in both pageants is after Brinley and I walked our final walks he goes, "This weird thing just happened. You were walking, and I could hear everything you were thinking that whole time. Your lips weren't moving but I could hear everything you were thinking! I hope that doesn't happened to me!!" Ha ha ha!! It was spur of the moment hilarious! Then there was a huge spider on the podium and Brinley and him flicked it off once but it came back. Someone in the audience shouted, "KILL IT!" Ryan goes, "Kill it? Isn't that against somebody's platform or something?" HA HA HA HA! That was the best part! (: Anyways, that's about it! (:



Brinley and I after the Miss pageant. Isn't she beautiful!?



No comments: