Sunday, June 20, 2010

Miss Utah!!!!!

(Picture stolen from Facebook)

I got to go watch Brinley compete at Miss Utah last night! It was so much fun and I was way excited! She had to compete against 54 girls!! That's more than there are at Miss America!! Anyways, the production number was awesome!! It was based off the theme "Mission: Possible" and it was so cool! Brinley did a great job! She had to teach it to herself from off of a video online. No way could I ever do it! Then they announced the top ten. Brinley didn't make it and I was disappointed but hey, there were FIFTY FOUR contestants! That means 44 didn't make top ten! The night went on and we saw the top ten do swimsuit, talent, evening gown, and on-stage question. Then all the contestants came out in their evening gowns to watch the winners be crowned! Brinley looked stunning in hers! I was light blue and very sequiny! Absolutely gorgeous! Neither of my two favorites from the top ten won or placed. It didn't make me very happy. But congratulations to Miss Utah 2010, Christina Lowe, after trying out three times.



No comments: