Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Recording Studio!! (:

Soooooo guess where I got to go?! (I know you can't tell from the title or anything.) A recording studio!! Brinley and I drove up to Bountiful to record our farewells for the pageant on Saturday! It was a really cool experince for me! I had to record one line like 6 times because I couldn't say the word "strive" at first. Then I couldn't make my voice sound the same way it did when I recorded the rest of my speech. It was way amazing to see the guy take my voice and edit out the imperfections, change the order I said things in, and put it on top of music. I was really in awe of the work people can do. But let me just say how much I HATE listening to my own voice! It doesn't sound the same to me and it is just gross! Ah! Ha ha, I'll get over it I guess. Well that's about it! 3 days til' pageant day!! Whoop whoop!



No comments: