Saturday, September 24, 2011

Dress Shopping = Love.

Going shopping for dresses is basically my favorite thing ever. (: Bay and I went shopping together first to get my homecoming dress, and then to go get hers!!! We had so much fun! I love trying on a billion dresses. There are so many pretty ones, I just can't ever decide. The consultant lady just tries to help us pick because we are literally incapable of making decisions. Poor lady. We waste too much time going back and forth between dresses.... That's ok. It's all part of the experience right?!? (: Well anyways, it came down to two for both of us. One of them was more typical homecoming dress that you'd expect us to wear. The others were a little different than anything we'd ever pictured ourselves in. But we picked those anyways! Pictures to come after homecoming next week! (: Which I'm still really excited for. (:

Here's the ones we didn't pick! Haha.


Kind of predictable. But I loved them anyways! Pictures of the real ones next week! (:

No comments: