Saturday, September 24, 2011

The Haunted Balloon

I got this ballon on my birthday. For almost three months now, it has hardly ran out of helium. It still floats around. Well, that's not normal. Usually my balloons are dead on the ground within a week at most. And this one has started to creep me out. Everytime I turn around, it's there!!! I'll hit it away and next thing I know, it'll be floating up from the ground right next to my bed. I wake up in the morning, and it's hovering inches from my face. So I took it into the storage room and trapped it between some things. I went into my bathroom to finish getting ready, and when I opened the door, THERE IT WAS! Seriously, it was freaking me out so bad. No matter what I did or where I put it, it always came back. It was like it was a remote control balloon, and someone was playing a mean pratical joke. Today I finally got rid of it. I took some scissors and sliced it right open. Goodbye forever haunted balloon. Good luck coming back now!!!!!

No comments: