Monday, January 21, 2013

Adventures at Temple Tuesday.

As much as I love Temple Tuesday, everytime I've gone something bad happens.
 
Here are a couple of my latest crazy stories.
 
#1 - So this time Kenzie came with me for her first time at Temple Tuesday. Everything was going well and we had made it to the temple. I was looking for the parking lot when I turned my head forward and saw two deer in the middle of the road right in front of me. I screamed and slammed the brakes, but it was too late. I hit one of them in the back legs. It was SO traumatic. Luckily the deer made it off the road ok, and I think it's probably still alive. It's ironic that this would happen to me, being very against hunting and everything and the Chandlers think they're pretty funny and posted this on my Facebook wall:
"Ashlie, the Chandler family would just like to congratulate you on your big accomplishment today. We heard you bagged your first deer today. It's a memory every hunter will never forget...from the moment you spotted the deer, decided you were going to take him out, the stalk, and finally...the kill! We always knew you had it in you, don't worry about taking it out of season, in city limits, and doing it with a car, those are just details...we'll get you ready for this fall...: )"
 
Very funny.
 
#2 - The next week, Colton and Brayden came with me and Kenzie. Colton likes to tease me, and said he'd better drive so we wouldn't do something stupid like hit a deer. Rude.
So we let him drive.
After we did baptisms, we were leaving the temple and Colton backed right into a cement pole in the parking garage and broke the left hand mirror off of his Dad's truck. Karma much?(: Hahahahaha.
 
Can't wait for the next adventure....(;
 

No comments: