Wednesday, January 2, 2013

The Best of 2012.

Fourth annual "best of" post. Can't believe how quickly 2012 FLEW.
It's so much fun to reflect on all the memories. (: 
 
January:  My favorite part of January was Preference(: Dances with this boy are so much fun, and we had a fun little group. One of my favorite dresses too!
 

 
February: I loved Valentine's Day with Brayden this year. (: Pulled off such a fun little surprise for him while he was working. (:
 
And then of course Jordan's missionary farewell! Can't believe he's been gone almost a year now! Proud of this boy. (:

 
March: Prom. This was such a perfect day. I loved every second of it. I'll never forget how incredible it was. Just absolutely perfect. (:
 
And Kenzie's sweet sixteen birthday party. Her mom did such a good job, we had a blast.
 
April: Festival of Colors. This was one of the best things I've ever done. Seriously though. It was incredible. I'm definitely going again next year!
 
And getting to be on the news with my Sub Zero family!
 
May: Morp! With my best friends(:

 
June: What a busy busy month! Started out with the He is We concert!(: They are incredible, missed Rachel though.
 
Next? Finished junior year with my 4.0 intact baby!(:
 
After that was girls camp - for my very last time thank goodness!
 
 
Then came Brayden's 17th birthday, which was a blast.
 
And finally I got my pictures taken and they turned out so cute!
 
July: My personal favorite month(: Finally celebrated Baylee's birthday and gave her the cutest hamster in the entire world. (:
 
Fourth of July celebrations with Brayden's family!(:
 
Kena and I turned 17!(: This whole day was just jam packed full of fun for me(:

 
Road trip to Idaho to visit cute Lis(:
 
And.... my first car accident.
 
August: Major event? Meeting Jef and Emily!!
 
 
September: Homecoming with Brayden(: I loved this dance!!! And this picture(:
 
Started senior year, which pretty much blows my mind.
 
Brady's 17th birthday(: Love my best friend!
 
And the Brigham City Temple Open House!

 
 
October: Took our family pictures!

 
 
November: Our football team made it undefeated to State, and it was so much fun to go support them(:
 
 
Sadie's! We had the best group ever. I love all my friends!
 
And got to go to La Caille for a wonderful third time(: I loved it.
 
December: Going to see the Christmas lights at Temple Square with Brayden is always the best(: I look forward to seeing them every year!
 
 
Wow. This has honestly been one of the best years ever. Everything I did is so memorable. That's how it's supposed to be. (: Looking forward to a fantastic 2013 as well. (:


No comments: