Monday, January 21, 2013

Senior Year - Take Two.

 
First semester of Senior Year has been an absolute nightmare. Like, holy crazy.
 
These classes I chose to take? What was I thinking?! Stress levels are at an all time high.
 
But guess what? Senior year has been, so far, the single greatest year of my life.
 
I have the best friends in the entire world, not a day goes by where we're not making smoe kind of crazy memory.
 
We are really taking the time to live it up, and find time to have fun, even through our busy lives.
 
I got a 4.0 again, after a lot of work. But the end is in sight. 18 terms down, 2 to go. I believe it's really possible to graduate with a 4.0 and I'm going to be the one to do it.
 
Second semester is going to be a blast. I have my friends in almost all of my classes.
 
I'm going to miss these boys in prostart though.
 
They always made me laugh.
 
You know what I won't miss? Government. SEE YA. I hate that class. Actually I didn't mind it until my teacher quit and we ended up with a replacement who I have a passionate hatred for - Mr. Hess. Happy to be done.
 
I'm sad to be leaving sociology though. Kena and I had so much fun in that class.
 
New schedule?
 
1- CE Math 1050 with Brady
2 - Fashion Merchandising with Baylee and Kenzie
3 - Prostart with Baylee and Kena
4- Film with pretty much everybody
5- Physics with Brady
6- CE English 1010 with Brady
7- AP Psychology
8- Seminary with Baylee and Brady
 
Best schedule friend-wise I've ever had. I'm so excited about it.
I like most of my teachers too, so I'm happy with it.
Bring on the challenges. I'm ready.
 
In other news, I ended up getting a four year full ride to the U of U.
 
All I have to do now is try to make an actual decision.... Where to go, what to do... I hate growing up.
 
So for now, I'm taking it one day at a time. Enjoying the road.
 
I love every single day.
 
Like the days where Brayden and I go to a Lutheran church so he can play the trumpet with our Principal's Christian rock band. Haha, what a day.
 
 
Or all of the many sleepovers Kena and I have.
 
 
 
And working at Sub Zero and getting so bored we make pyramids out of Reeses cups.
 
Or going to Temple Tuesday - which has become my new favorite part of the week! It's a sacrifice that's well worth it, I love it!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Senior year is just about making memories for me. And I feel like I'm doing a great job of it. I love my friends. And I love my life.
 
Can't wait to see what's next.


No comments: