Sunday, January 6, 2013

Christmas 2012!

Yeah this post is a little late and it seems like things have gotten a little out of order, but oh well. As long as things get posted about eventually is all that really matters right?
 
What a fun time of year Christmas is. There's so many activites, things to see, places to go...
It's very fun and very special.
 
Just thought I'd post about a few of the highlights from my Christmas season this year:
 
First was going to see Voice Male's Christmas concert. We do this every year, and it's one of my very favorite parts of Christmas. I always look forward to it. Not only are these guys talented, but they're hilarious.
This year Brayden came with us too! It was fun to share one of our traditions with him!(:
 
 
 
 
 
Afterwards we got to meet a couple of the members, John Huff and Mr. Baseman. Haha. John's my personal favorite. (:
 
They signed our rubber ducks! (Tradition to throw rubber ducks on the stage when John sings the rubber duck song. It's the best! And this year Whitnie ran up to the stage to collect some ducks for us.)
 
 
 
Next, neighbor gifts this year! I was very impressed with what my mom pulled together! Little reindeer cupcakes - they turned out so cute.
 
 
My friends and I had a Christmas party this year, and it was such a good time. We made memories to last a lifetime. Kena, Brady and I made and decorated gingerbread houses, had a white elephant gift exchange, a real gift exchange, watched a Christmas Carol, and did Christmas nails! They gave me the cutest presents. I love these girls so much. We looked at funny pictures and laughed until we were crying. It was the best ever.
 
Brady's, Kena's, and mine
 
I was pretty impressed with myself(;
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Seriously. Best day ever.
 
On Christmas Eve, we went to my Grandma's for the typical soup dinner and talent show. We didn't stay very long because of the snow storm and soon headed back. After that we opened our pajamas and then I went with Brayden's family to watch Elf and go look at Christmas lights! So much fun!
 
Christmas was a wonderful day. Got lots of fun things and spent the whole day playing!
 
 
This boy got me a beautiful coat and a gorgeous CTR ring. He spoiled me! I love them. He's the best. Weird to think it was our last Christmas together since next year he'll be on his mission!! Wow. (:
 
I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. (:
Such a fun time of the year.

No comments: