Sunday, January 6, 2013

It's Fine, We're Just Best Friends.

Haha, even the title to this post is an inside joke. Goodness sakes. I have the very best friends in the world (: My family went out of town to stay in my Grandpa's newly finished cabin. While they were gone, I had a very wonderful time with my best friends. Brady slept over the first night, where we played games, watched funny shows, and that was the night of our night sledding adventure!
 
The next night Kena slept over. First we watched Pitch Perfect - best movie.  
 
Afterwards we went and bought dye for my hair to touch up my roots. It was an adventure. First when she put the dye in, it started to go darker. I kind of panicked, because that's exactly what I didn't want to happen, so I went and showered to wash the dye out. After my shower, the roots were red, a little lower was dark brown, and then under that was blonde. I looked kind of like a zebra. Hair dye always goes wrong for me. But somehow, someway, when I woke up the next morning it was all blonde. No idea how that even happened, but thank goodness it did. It might have had something to do with laying by the fire... Not sure.
 
 
Kena brought delicious chocolate hearts for us to try. They were perfect.
 
Kena also dropped a bottle of nail polish in the toliet and it was so funny watching her try to convince herself to get it out. She sat there for like half an hour, laughing and freaking out about doing it. Eventually she got it. (;
 
 
The next day was New Year's Ever. Brady joined us and we spent the day shopping for New Year's dresses! They needed to be sparkly of course, but we found some seriously hideous ones in the process. (: We love shopping though, it's an addiction.
 
 
Eventually we picked some, got ready, and headed to a party!
 
 
 
The party got very awkward very quickly. So we left after awhile and went to play games with Brayden. We stayed out til like 3, then I went to sleep over at Kena's. The next day we laid in bed til 4:00, laughing, tweeting, and looking people up on twitter, it's fine. It was a good New Years. (:
 
I love my best friends(:
 
Happy 2013!

No comments: