Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Girl's Best Friend

I am dedicating this post to my dog Levi. He is seriously one of my best friends!






Well, Levi sleeps on the end of my bed. Monday night it rained really hard. So hard that I woke up around 2 AM. I was having a really hard time falling back asleep and I noticed Levi was gone. I figured he must have went to sleep in my parents room.I decided to go get a drink and when I came back into my room I saw Levi hiding under my bed. He was scared to death of the rain! I called him back up on the bed and instead of laying at the bottom of the bed like usual, he crawled right up next to me. I spent the next hour petting him to calm him down until he fell asleep again. Ha ha, he makes me laugh! I don't know what I'd do without him!

1 comment:

Mikayla said...

I remember when you were first getting him... and we were both torn up over his name at first. haha. That's awesome though I've always wanted a dog.