Sunday, October 24, 2010

October.

What a fabulous month it is.
-Two Late Stars and Three Days Off (:

I have been enjoying life lately. I went to a stake dance yesterday. They aren't amazing but they are way more fun then sitting home alone doing nothing on a Saturday night! I went to Rue again yesterday. I went to our Ward Halloween party on Friday and I went to the game afterwards. I'm sad that the games are over now. I love to go! We did win though, and it's about time.

Still considering doing the Miss Utah High Pageant next month. Decisions decisions..... The only thing that's stopping me is that the director isn't really a very good person. He is very much against modesty and the LDS church. I sort of want to do it just to prove him wrong. Who says you can't be modest and still win a pageant? It's not like he's the judge!

My piano teacher is going to move to Texas pretty soon and I couldn't feel worse about it! Julie's amazing and I've learned so much from her. I'm going to keep taking from her until her house sells and hopefully that's not for at least a couple more months!

That's my October!

No comments: