Sunday, October 3, 2010

Miss Utah Outstanding Teen Pageant!

Yesterday I got to go to the Miss Utah Outstanding Teen Pageant! I went to watch Cheyenne compete! It was so much fun. I just love pageants so much. Going to the Covey Center again brought back all the memories of when I competed in this pageant last year!


Cheyenne struggled a lot and I felt bad for her. But she's gorgeous and with all of the hard competition, I thought she did a great job! I got to see Marla, Meredith, Marisa, Stefani, Megan, and Amy again as well! It was like a Miss Utah Outstanding Teen 2010 reunion! Going to these pageants has me craving to do more and I am working on learning a new, harder song on the piano so that I can compete in this pageant next year! (:

1 comment:

thegirlhassparke said...

This looks like alot of fun, glad you had a good time.