Sunday, October 24, 2010

Hopes, Dreams, and Other Things That'll Probably Never Happen

1) I have this goal to do the Miss America Pageant someday. I don't need to win, I just want to do it for the experience! Wouldn't it be so cool to say you have done Miss America?!


2) I wish I were a billionaire. I know money can't buy happiness, but I'd rather cry in my ferrari surrounded by new clothes.

3) Finish high school with a 4.0 GPA. So far I've got it but I'm sure it'll get harder.

4) Learn to play another instrument! Preferably harp! But I'd be ok with guitar too!

5) One day I want to make up a cool saying. Like, "Is your name virtue? Because you've been garnishing my thoughts unceasingly." (: I love it.

6) Be a famous model! No, I don't even need to be famous. But it'd be SO fun to be a model. I could be in front of a camera all day! I love to get my pictures taken and I wish I could do it more often.

7) I hope to go to Paris for my senior trip! The language, the culture, the fashion, the landmarks, the excitement.......... Point is I really want to go.

1 comment:

Mikayla said...

You are already halfway there.
Something I often refer back to is a goal is just a wish if it's not written down.
You've got that far and I think you could do all of those things! :)