Thursday, October 14, 2010

What's Not to Like?

Young Women's Service Project??
 Nope. That was fun! (:

Going to Baskin Robbins??
No way! Loved it!

My SUPER cute new vinyl!!??! 
 Not a chance!! IT IS SO CUTE! I can't wait to move to my new room!!!!!! (:

Volleyball tonight??


No! I ♥ volleyball!

Getting a couple cute new things from Rue 21?


Nope. I am way ok with getting new things.

Fall break?!
Absolutely not. I need some time to breathe! (And finish reading Message in a Bottle. Thank you Nicholas Sparks.)


So I guess there really isn't anything not to like! Lucky me. (:


2 comments:

Mikayla said...

I completely forgot about that service project. dang it. haha that's usually a fun one.
Your room looks like it's going to be so cute!

Ashley Sisk said...

I love how girly you are!