Sunday, October 10, 2010

I.....

1) Am giving a talk next Sunday. I am actually pretty excited about it! And this might sound crazy but I love to speak! Writing the talk is the not so fun part but for some reason, I am totally not nervous!!! (: If someone would write the talks for me, I would totally speak every week.
2) Went to see Life As We Know It with Katie on Saturday. It was a cute movie and Katie and I always have so much fun together!






3) Am starting to get ready to move into my new room! My dad is amazing and has worked so fast and my room is basically done already and the bathroom is getting close and it's only been 6 weeks. I am WAY excited. My accent wall is pink and I'm planning on having it be amazing. (: Good thing I have learned a lot from interior design!
4) Am very excited for the upcoming four day weekend!
5) Am going to do the Miss Utah High pageant next month! (: Yay! I've missed pageants like crazy.
6) Hate. Gym. So. Much.
7) Am supposed to be doing homework right now! Bye!


No comments: