Tuesday, December 28, 2010

10 Ornaments

I got this idea from a friend of mine and thought it was great! These are my 10 favorite ornaments from off my tree and why. (I'll apologize now for the terrible picture quality.)

1) This would be my absolute favorite ornament. I got it for Christmas last year. It's me! Ha ha. Fits me perfectly! Blonde curly hair, crown, jewlery, pink pageant dress... Yep that's me alright!

2) This is another ornament that I love. It's Clara holding her Nutcracker. My grandma bought it for me as a memory of when I was a ballerina in the Nutcracker. Cute huh?

3) This is my darling dog Levi's ornament. I love him so much that this had to be included in my top 10! Looks just like him!

4) The snowman ornament I made out of a lightbulb in second grade. I was very proud of it! Still makes me smile.

5) I put this one on here because my mom and I both made one and they were a PAIN. Seriously. I have never made something that was harder than this. But at least it turned out pretty good!

 6) My sparkly Santa hat! Enough said!

7) My baby's first Christmas ornament. It's pretty cute. (:
 8) This ornament was passed down from my great grandma! It's so pretty I just love it!

 9) We got this ornament this year from my grandma. (I'm pretty sure we get all our good ornaments from her.) I thought it was pretty funny. (:

10) Yeah, I made this one too! In fourth grade though. It's almost broken but I remember being way excited about making this one too. I loved the bells!

No comments: