Tuesday, December 21, 2010

More Christmas Fun!

On Saturday night, we went out to dinner with my Dad's parents to celebrate Isaac's 12th birthday. It was basically terrible. Ha ha. We went to Iggy's and I think the waitress must have thought I was a huge brat. I wasn't trying to be though! First, I ordered a Dr. Pepper. She brought it to me but when I drank it, it was WAY watered down and pretty much tasted terrible. So I told her and she brought me some sprite. THEN I ordered Mac N' Cheese and when I tried that, it tasted like weird vegetable cheese type thing. Just nasty. None of my siblings liked it either. So I told her again and she brought me mini corn dogs from off of the kids menu. Ha ha it all turned out ok! It was just a little crazy! Nevertheless, it was fun to see my grandparents and catch up with them.

Then Sunday morning, I got to go to the David Archuletta and Mormon Tabernacle Choir concert. I'm not exactly the biggest fan of David Archuletta but he did really good and I enjoyed myself. Even if I had to wait in the rain for 30 minutes without a ticket. (Seriously, the set up was crazy. I think they could have been more organized. And some of the people working at the Conference center were really mean. But that's ok, it all turned out great.) It was a good way to begin this Christmas week.

I am loving not having to worry about school for another 14 days! This break was MUCH needed.

No comments: