Thursday, December 30, 2010

The Best of 2010!

Wow. I can't believe it's been another year already. Feels like I was just writing my best of 2009 post last week! Anyways, 2010 has been quite an incredible year for me. These are my top 10 memories of 2010.

1) Started high school at Syracuse High. It's been going incredible. I like it so much better than junior high. First term I got a 4.0 and I hope to keep it that way.

2) Finished ninth grade with straight 4.0's! I was very proud of that accomplishment and glad to be out of Syracuse Junior!

3) I got to go visit Erin in California!! It was SUCH an amazing time! I've missed her sooo much and I can't wait for our jumelle reunion 2011. (:

4) The Miss Syracuse Pageant 2010 - I got to emcee! What a blast that was! Being part of the pageant, but not as a contestant was way fun - and completely not stressful. (:

5) Turned 15!! Had a super fun birthday party and I just adore my friends. (:

6) Moved downstairs into my brand new room! It's so nice having my own space and I completely love it.


7) Got an iTouch. It's incredible. I absolutely LOVE it.

8) Went to a recording studio to record my farewell speech. This makes the top ten because it's always been a dream of mine to record something! You know wearing the headphones, using the big microphones... ahhhhh.... (:

9) Going to La Caille! I love that resturant and the opportunity to go there only comes every so often. I'm really sad because that will be my last time going there. La Caille was sold and now will no longer be La Caille.

10) Went to Orlando, Florida on vacation. Time of my life!! I hope I can go back someday!!

Favorites List:
Favorite Color: Pink. Of course.
Favorite Song: Taylor Swift's new album Speak Now
Favorite Hobby: Still love photography, also love pageants, shopping, hanging out with friends

Thanks for being a part of my 2010. What an amazing year. Best wishes to all of you for 2011!



No comments: