Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas 2010!

I love Christmas and it's always kinda sad once it's over. But this year was great! I got so many awesome things! Including:
♥ A new Nikon camera
♥ Kinect for xbox (Incredible.)
♥ Tons of crown themed decorations for my room
♥ A new crimper
♥ An adorable dress frame
♥ Money!
♥ Jewlery
♥ Other things.... (:
Plus, now we have an iPad! It's pretty much amazing. Just saying.

Christmas Eve night was terrible once again. I seriously can't sleep at all! I woke up at 4 in the morning after being asleep for about three hours and realized my iPod was gone. I woke up the rest of my siblings to help me find it and then no one could go back to sleep. We had to sit there for three hours before going to wake up my parents!

For the annual Christmas Eve program at my Grandma's I performed Silent Night and a beautiful arrangement of How Great Thou Art that I am learning. It was fun. We also did our traditional soup and chili dinner, which I personally am not a huge fan of ha ha, and performed the Nativity. Then we went home and opened our Christmas Eve present which for me this year was a new robe with crowns on it and Princess written on the back. I love it.

I loved Christmas this year! It's such a great season! I hope you all had a great Christmas too!!

1 comment:

Mikayla said...

That's awesome what kind of Nikon did you get?