Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Frodsham Family Farms

Isaac turned 12 on the day we went as a youth group to Frodsham Farms to do service. So it was his first activity. It's weird to think that my brother has the priesthood and is a deacon. Ha ha. Well Frodsham Farms is always an interesting experience. Basically the Frodsham family spends every year collecting donations of food, clothes, blankets, toys, and other things to donate to families in need in December. As a host, you get assigned to a family and take them around helping them to collect what they want. This year was a little strange. My family had Blackberrys that they were texting on the whole time. Of course I don't know the whole story but doesn't it seem a little strange that they can afford to pay four monthly cell phone bills but not food? I don't know... But it was a good experience to see so many family in need and realize how truly blessed I am.

No comments: