Thursday, December 30, 2010

Resolutions!

This year I'm going to write down my resolutions. Maybe they will be more likely to happen that way.
In 2011, I'm going to:
♥ Finish personal progress. I have 2 values left and I'm going to finish soon. Then I'll start working on my honor bee.
♥ Get straight 4.0's. Hopefully.
♥ Make new friends. I love making new friends!
♥ Make more of an effort to keep my room looking nice. It shouldn't be hard to clean it if I do it every day.
♥ Try to be more aware of other people and their needs and help them if I can.
♥ Give more compliments! I love making people smile.
♥ Read. I just plain and simply need to read more often.

What are your resolutions?

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Ashley, you amaze me with your goals! The fact that you not only set them, but you accomplish them! I don't think there is anything you can't do!