Sunday, October 2, 2011

Homecoming 2011!

Wow. That basically describes the magical day I had yesterday. (: Homecoming was so much fun!! Best first date I could ever have wanted (:

Our Group: Jena Jasman & Jaden Roskelley, Colton Hill & Eliza Barney, Ashton Bigelow & Baylee Bolton, Logan Sessions & Lindsey Carrol, (I can't remember this kid's name...) & Emily Edwards, and Brayden & me (:

Day Date!-

For our day date we went to the park to play games(: First we had to throw lacrosse balls at a pinata to break it. Hahaha all of the girls completely missed it.... But the boys did much better. (: Brayden hit it out of the tree! We won that one (: But then I got to just smack it with the lacrosse stick until it broke(: Haha it was way fun.

Then we had goldfish races! That was one of the most creative activity ideas I've ever heard of. (: I did so bad at it but it was way fun. I had a favorite fish but Jena and Jaden took her. I named her Abcde. (: Pronounced Absidy. But I was still proud of Brayden and I's little fish, even though he was very confused... (:

We also played Frisbee Golf, which because of Brayden, we won again. (: We basically dominated the whole thing (: Haha it was awesome.

Then we wrote poems about and drew pictures of our dates. Oh good times (:

Afterwards, we went to have a barbeque at Logan's house! Brayden was very sweet the whole time, opening all the doors for me and getting my food for me... (: He's amazing. (:














(:









The Dance!-

Lisa did my hair and make-up for the dance, so thank you so much Lisa! (Minus the part where she bled in my hair... Hahaha oh the memories (: It was awesome. (: ) I went to her house to get ready, and then went home to finish putting on my jewlery and things. Only problem was, when I looked at my boutenierre, I realized that I had no clue what to do! I had to call Heidi and have her come over and show me what to do! She made it look really easy, but luckily I learned before Brayden came to pick me up. Hahaha. (: Putting it actually on him was stressful (: But I think I did pretty good! And he got me the most beautiful corsage. (: And he looked amazing!

We went to take group pictures at Jaden's house and then went off to the dance! We had such a great time. (: Seriously, one of the most incredible nights of my life. (:

Afterwards we went over to Brayden's house and just hung out for a little bit before going home!
It went by way too fast! But I loved every single second of it. (: I'll treasure the memories forever. (: (:





 I may have struggled just a little bit... (:



Isn't it beautiful?!














Oh isn't he just darling?!!?
Seriously, I feel so lucky (:

I had the most incredible, amazing, perfect night ever. (: Thank you so much Brayden!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

You look absolutely beautiful! Not just because of your hair and make-up, either.