Sunday, October 2, 2011

Taylor Swift!!!!!!

Wednesday was the day Kenzie and I got to go to the Taylor Swift concert. Oh. My. Word. It was amazing!!!!!!!!!!! I've been looking forward to this for months! And it was completely everything I wanted it to be and more! She is my favorite singer. All of her songs like, seriously apply to my life. We had really good seats and everything! It was one of the most amazing nights ever! I was so glad we went!!
We made legit posters! Too bad we didn't get invited to the T-Party! Dang.

Riding the Front Runner to Salt Lake City!!!




Taylor had like 10 buses lined up along the street! It was awesome! Got us way excited to see the concert (:



Gotta do the heart (:

We bought our concert t-shirts! Ahh! (:


Speak Now Tour bracelets (: On the inside of them is printed "You are the best thing that's ever been mine - Taylor Swift"
Yes. Pretty legit. (:


Waiting for her to come on stage after two opening acts! One of them was Need to Breathe, and I really can't remember the other one... (: I didn't really care, just wanted Taylor to come out!



You could text a certain number to enter to win pit passes, so we texted them about 100 times! Didn't ever win, but we did get lots of texts up on the big screen!! (:

Then there she was!!! AH! It was so cool to be so close to her!










That's Taylor! Behind me and Kenzie by the tree! (: (: (: (: (: SO cool.



She looked so beautiful! She has the prettiest outfits!!! Look at that dress!!!!

And then she flew over us in a balcony. Yes. She flew over us! She was literally like five feet away from us! That's the closest I'll probably ever get to her! It was way cool. (:


Some videos of a few of my favorite songs!

Basically my favorite was Better Than Revenge. (:

Welcome to the Speak Now World Tour!!!!!!!!!!!!


Our Song!!! From her very first album (:

Speak Now! They had the cutest little play to act it out! She's a great performer!

She did a special performance of Animal by Neon Trees for us since that group is from Utah! (: It was amazing!

Enchanted! So beautiful!!

Haunted (: Gave me shivers!

No comments: