Monday, October 10, 2011

That Time We Went to a Corn Maze

Brayden, Logan, Brady and I went to the Black Island Farms Corn Maze on Friday. Oh my. (: It was so much fun! Love spending time with some of my most favorite people (: We managed to make it through all three mazes! Eventually anyways.... It was funny to see the boys try to be the navigators. (: Hahahaha good times.

There was also a corn-box! It's a sand box made out of dried kernals of corn. We played in it throwing corn at each other. Too fun. When I got home, I had corn falling out of my clothes and hair when I went to take a shower. Haha. (:

And we got to pet some pretty cool animals! There were baby goats, chickens, baby cows, rams, and a giant llama! Brayden had Brady and I all freaked out that it would spit at us, but we touched it anyways. (:  Turns out it was a very friendly llama (:

We had so much fun! (: It was a great night! (:

No comments: