Sunday, June 26, 2011

Pageant Pictures

At this point, I've had to do a lot of work to prepare to be in this Miss Davis County Outstanding Teen pageant. And there might not even be a pageant. Fabulous. At this point, I'm only competing against one other girl, and there to be at least three contestants in order to hold the pageant. The paperwork deadline was last work, so if no one else signed up, I'll just have to make a video of my talent for the judges and using our videos and our resumes, the judges will just pick between us, without holding a pageant. Which wouldn't be that hard to do. Then I'd just go straight to Miss Utah Outstanding Teen. So whatever!

But assuming there would be a pageant, I had to go and have my headshots done.

Melissa Papaj did them, and I'm way way excited to see how they turned out. She's very talented and has such a fun personality, it was fun to spend an hour with her.

I had Acute Angle do my hair, and Heidi did my make-up. Getting all done up is stressful, because then you feel like you just have to sit and do nothing so you don't mess up what they've done. But it's totally worth it.

We went to Farmington Trails to get the pictures, and the place was covered with cotton. It was like snow covering the ground. It was really annoying and got all over my new dress. Plus there were so many bugs, I came home with bites all over. Awesome. (: It's ok, good pictures are worth it!




I'm excited to see them! (:

No comments: