Sunday, June 5, 2011

Where Did the Time Go?

I can hardly believe that tenth grade is over! It feels like it just started!! This has honestly been the best year of my life. I've loved high school! I got to meet so many amazing people this year and it was just fun. Don't think I've ever said that about a school year before! It did have it's challenges, that's for sure, but I made it!! I can't believe how fast time is flying, and I'm going to be graduating in two years! That's terrfiying. I am going to try to seriously enjoy the moment, and these next two years of high school. (:

As is now tradition, Bay, Brady, and I went to Arctic Circle the last day of school! Here are some crazy pictures. (:
I love my girls!! Without them, high school would probably have been unbearable. They made it so fun and I look forward to all the many memories we are going to keep making. (:

Tried to take a picture of Baylee! Took like 7 tries since she kept moving, but we finally got a good one. (: 





And this would be my best friend the future super model!


We had a fun day!!!

I always look forward to signing yearbooks and the end of year assembly, just some seriously fun times.

I am excited for summer though!! Hopefully it'll be a great one!!

PS- Finished my first two years of high school and managed to keep my 4.0 GPA!!!!! I'm really proud of myself and I hope I can keep it til I graduate!!

No comments: