Sunday, June 26, 2011

Where Have I Been??

It's been an eternity since I've posted. Well. That would be because my computer automatically installed an update that caused my computer to completely reset itself. In the process, I lost all of my pictures, documents, videos, programs, EVERYTHING. It's been awful, because I didn't have anything backed up or saved anywhere else. So I have all these posts I was going to do, that I now don't have the pictures for. Lucky for me, I had uploaded lots of pictures to picnik and Facebook, so I can at least get some of them back. I'll be posting again! Just cross my fingers for me that this never happens again. Because all my online class assigments I was doing are lost too, so I'll have to redo all those as well. Seriously, I HATE this. But it is what is....moving forward now.

No comments: