Monday, January 16, 2012

End of Term Break!

We got two days off of school for end of term! It was so very much enjoyed. I love little breaks from the stress of assignments, tests, and grades. It's nice to have absolutely nothing to worry about every once in awhile, and just have fun! Pictures from the break:

Visiting the animals at Petco! They are just adorable. I wanted to buy almost every single one, especially the robo hamsters!!! (: I think I fall in love with anything that's little (:



We got to hold ferrets! (: (: (: 



We love Sage (: Even Brady likes her, and she hates dogs! (: 

And at the mall. We performed an undercover operation for Jordan, our bro at Bath and Body Works. (: It was fun. We'd still make horrible spies, but we totally enjoyed ourselves.  

We also watched the Notebook (: One of my favorite movies of all time!

I'm not looking forward to school tomorrow! I get so used to the time off. I'm ready for summer.

No comments: