Monday, January 30, 2012

Preference 2011!

I had an absolutely amazing time at Preference this year. It was an entirely too perfect day!(: Our group was just Brayden and I, and Jena and Colton. At first I was sad that Baylee wasn't going with me, she had a military ball the same day, since I've never been to a dance without her. But, in the end, we loved having a small group!(: Only had to take one car, and very little coordination was involved. Ha ha. (:

For our day date, we went ice skating! I drove, and after taking an hour detour trying to find Jena's house (my GPS took me 28 minutes away.... and she lives in Syracuse...) I went and picked up Brayden first, and he helped me get there. (: I'm just directionally challenged! After getting Colton, we headed to the Ogden ice sheet. It was so much fun! (: I'm not an ice skater, and at first everybody else had to help me just to stay up, but by the end I started to get the hang of it. It was way fun. (: I even only fell once! (:











Afterwards, we went to Starbucks! Big yummy chocolate chip cookies, hot chocolate, and a chocolate chip frappuccino(: Yum(:

Then we went home to get ready!
Thank you to Heidi for getting me all ready(: She did a fantastic job being my hair and make-up artist of the night(:

And thanks to Lisa for doing my beautiful red and silver glitter nails(: Darling much?

I was kind of behind on time, I just can't get ready fast enough! But, after being a little bit late, even though Colton and Jena tried to go pick my date up without me :), it all turned out great. Made it home, and headed out the door! Went to pick up Brayden! His whole family was there, and I was nervous, but they were all so sweet!(: He has a very dollish family(: I struggled to put on the boutonniere, but with Brianna's help, I got it eventually(: Took a couple pictures, then went to actually get out pictures taken!

That was fun, we like pictures. (: Although.... Ha ha. I thought it'd be really cute if for one picture, I picked Brayden up! The boy picks the girl up usually, so I thought it'd be cute and different, especially for a girls choice dance! Well, we decided to try it out while we were waiting for Jena and Colton to finish up..... and well.... I ended up totally dropping him and he fell right on top of me. Whoops...(: It was pretty funny(: I'm just weak(: I can't wait to see our pictures(:(:

Then we went to Olive Garden for dinner! We had reservations, but we were almost thirty minutes late. Everybody was there for preference, and we thought we'd have to go somewhere else, but they were nice enough to give them to us anyways. Thank heavens! It was delicious(:


Then off we went to the dance, where we partied all night(: These boys make me laugh, I just love them(: Crazy kids(: We had a blast. It was perfect(:

Then we came back to my house to have snacks and watch a movie. Love watching movies with Brayden(: (: (:

Anyways, it was a perfect night and I'll remember it forever(:
We're pretty cute(: I had the best group ever(: We couldn't have asked for a better night(:

Our boys are scandoulous(;

My gorgeous corsage(:

They are so darling(:

I love this picture♥
He makes me happy(:
Amazing day(:

No comments: