Saturday, January 7, 2012

Girls Night!

Had a girls night last night with some of the girls in my ward, Kendra, Kenzie, Courtney, and Heather! It's fun because I can say I hung out with a freshman, a sophomore, a junior, and a senior! (: I love these girls and we had so much fun. First we went for dinner at Dragon Hill! Oh heavens they give you a lot of food, but it's amazing!








Then we went back to Courtney's house to make a tye dye cake Court and I found on Pinterest, my favorite website in the world!









Well, after we made the cake batter, we realized we didn't have any food coloring. So we went over to Lisa's to borrow some and ended up chilling at her house for awhile! We miss her in Young Womens.








How it looked before it baked.







How it looked after we baked it!!!


Seriously! It turned out amazing! Isn't it cool!? We were super proud of it. It was fun and it looked incredible. 

We eat cake at midnight, no big deal.  



While it was baking, we started to watch The Wedding Planner.


Of course, we got bored and then just took lots of pictures instead. (:



Ha ha ha the "Heather face" (: 



These are some of my favorite girls (: We had a blast.

1 comment:

Courtney Hamilton said...

Girl, we need to hang out more often. I haven't had that much fun in awhile. Love you!(: