Thursday, January 12, 2012

Junior Year - Take Two


Wow. Second term is over already?! This year is flying by! I don't even know what to do with myself!

How am I halfway done with high school?! Please slow down. I don't want to grow up!

What a crazy, stressful, amazing term it's been.

I'm proud to say I got another 4.0! 14th in a row. My high school cumulative GPA is still a 4.0! 14 down...... 6 to go. This has been such a huge goal for me, and I'm praying I'll be able to do it.

Pre-Calculus is still killing me. So hard and frustrating. But I'm making it through.

I'm going to so extremely miss Travel and Tourism. One of my very favorite classes ever. It was just so fun. And I'm also going to miss Foods. Loved getting breakfast first period every day, even when it was Hawaiian Haystacks. (: Glad I had the experience of taking these classes. Memories forever.

However, I'm also very excited about my new classes! Yoga should be really fun. (: An easy PE credit that I'm actually going to like! It will be nice to have relaxation time in the middle of the day! I'm also entirely thrilled about Interior Design 2! I LOVED interior design last year, and doing it for college credit will be perfect. I just love my teacher and I can't wait to get back into it. So incredible! (:

Things with friends are perfect right now. High school is bliss. I wish it wasn't flying by so fast. I am treasuring all the time I have.

This has been a stressful year, but it's ok. I'm learning.

Can't wait to see what Semester 2 will bring. (:

1 comment:

Lisa said...

You are so impressive and amazing! Way to go on another 4.0!!! That is a lot of work girl!