Monday, January 30, 2012

Preference!

I asked Brayden to preference this year(: Trying to figure out a way to ask him was very difficult, because he was so creative when he asked me to homecoming.

I knew I wanted to surprise him, and eventually I figured out a way!

Basically, I made a "chemistry worksheet," because we have the same chemistry teacher, and then I gave it to her to give to him as an assignment. She did, and must have done a pretty good job (: I love Mrs. Gunty(:

Well basically, it was just matching spaces to letters from the periodic table, and it ended up spelling, "Since we have so much chemistry, will you go to Preference with me?" And then had my name(:

He said he had no idea, so I was really happy with how it turned out(:

1 comment:

Lauren Albrecht said...

That is such a cute idea!! I wonder where you came up with it? :)