Sunday, January 15, 2012

He Makes Me Smile!

Saturday was a very good day. (: Brady and I went for lunch at Applebee's, got ice cream, and then met up with Brayden. We played a few games of Uno, which I won none of... :), and then went to see Sherlock Holmes. We had a lot of fun at the movie. (:

Afterwards, I dropped Brady off at home, and then was saying goodnight to Brayden for a little bit. Well, he told me he had something to give me and he pulled out this:
This absolutely gorgeous necklace! Ahhhhh! Isn't it beautiful?! I absolutely love love love it! (: Oh he is just the sweetest! It even has a real little black diamond in the middle. (: He is so amazing. I just feel like the luckiest girl in the world.

He knows me so well. A crown necklace? It's perfect. Saturday was perfect! (:

1 comment: